Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi: closing the diplomatic missions in Iraq is "disastrous"

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi: closing the diplomatic missions in Iraq is "disastrous" Empty Al-Kadhimi: closing the diplomatic missions in Iraq is "disastrous"

Post by chouchou Wed 30 Sep 2020, 4:28 am

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi described on Tuesday the withdrawal or closing of any diplomatic mission in Iraq as "disastrous".

His spokesman, Ahmed Mulla Talal, said in a press conference held today that "any withdrawal or closure of any diplomatic mission for any country will could have disastrous consequences for the entire region."

Mulla Talal quoted the PM saying, "Iraq rejects to be an arena of the US-Iran conflict, and it is an independent, non-occupied country."

The spokesman added, "Al-Kadhimi reminds everyone that The US-coalition forces are located in Iraq at the request of the former governments."

It's noteworthy that the US embassy in Baghdad, as well as other diplomatic missions are exposed to multiple attacks, at a time when Iraqi resources said that the US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo informed the Iraq of his country's intention to close the US embassy due to these incidents.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:22 am