Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing Empty Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Oct 2020, 10:14 am

Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing outside the legal framework
     10/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special ...
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee announced, on Saturday, that the government is seeking to secure the salaries of employees in various ways to protect itself from legal accountability, indicating that the government has violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing outside the legal frameworks.
    A member of the Finance Committee, Abdul Hadi Saadawi, told / Al-Maamouma / that "there is a deficit of 20% to secure the salaries of the month of September despite the release of the retirement salaries."
    He added, "The government is working to secure the deficit in various ways, including borrowing, and not opening the door for previous borrowing money for fear of legal accountability," noting that "Al-Kazemi and the Minister of Finance spent money outside the constitutional and legal frameworks."
    He explained, "Among those funds is the launch of the sums of the investment budget for the Kurdistan region, although oil imports have not been delivered at a time when the southern governorates did not receive even the amounts of the operational budget."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

weslin3, chouchou, Proven and zimi31 like this post

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing Empty Re: Parliamentary Finance: The government violated the law by spending huge sums of money from borrowing

Post by Proven Wed 14 Oct 2020, 10:38 am

Thanks Rocky.

This is interesting.  Investment spending in light of a huge deficit.  Makes me wonder.  Something is going on.  

Preparations?

It all comes out in the wash....

weslin3, chouchou and zimi31 like this post

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:48 pm