Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Authority: 1770 projects are lagging in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Authority: 1770 projects are lagging in Iraq Empty Investment Authority: 1770 projects are lagging in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 15, 2021 8:51 am

[size=52]Investment Authority: 1770 projects are lagging in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Sunday, the National Investment Commission revealed that there are 1770 illusory and lagging projects throughout Iraq, while indicating that the completed projects are only 500.[/size]
    [size=45]The head of the authority, Suha al-Najjar, said that "visa facilities for investment companies are according to the investment law," indicating that "companies operating in Iraq are allowed to bring 50% of the workforce and are granted visas through the investment authority."[/size]
    [size=45]She added, "The aim of allowing companies to bring 50% of foreign workers is to encourage the Iraqi workforce and forcing those companies to employ 50% of the Iraqi labor," noting that "the budget includes projects that belong to the ministries, as the projects that enter the budget are financed by State Road ”.[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the total number of delusional and delusional projects, Al-Najjar confirmed that "there is a statistic with the Investment Authority regarding delusional and staggering projects," noting that "the total number of licenses issued since the commission started its work until today amounted to 2,400 licenses."[/size]
    [size=45]And she continued, "Among these vacations, there are 970 projects, the completion rate of which is zero, which is considered fake, in addition to 800 projects that have lagging completion rates, which vary, but have not been completed," explaining that "the number of completed projects is only 500 projects[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:30 am