Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

KTFA Members "News and Views" Tuesday 3-23-2021

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

KTFA Members "News and Views" Tuesday 3-23-2021 Empty KTFA Members "News and Views" Tuesday 3-23-2021

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 9:00 am

[size=30]KTFA Members "News and Views" Tuesday 3-23-2021[/size]
    KTFA:
    Mark:  IMO   DON'T EVEN THINK OR TROUBLE YOURSELVES ABOUT THOSE BOZO'S IN PARLIAMENT...... JUST WATCH THE CBI  AS THEY ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN CHANGE THE RATE !!!!!!
    WATCH THE CBI AND THEM ONLY !!!!!!!  THE REST IS SMOKE !!!!
    CITIZENS OF IRAQ WHAT'S IN YOUR WALLET  ?????    NSCN'S ? 1 TO 1 ?  INTERNATIONAL RATE ? WHEN  ? ONLY GOD KNOWS

Samson:  Representative statistics: 20 million Iraqis have been affected by the change of the dollar exchange rate
    09:20 - 23/03/2021
    A member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Aqabi, revealed, on Tuesday, a shocking parliamentary statistic regarding the number of people affected by the change of the dollar exchange rate, stressing that their numbers reached 20 million Iraqis.
    "The return of the dollar to the forefront is very important, since this issue has been absent in the recent period," Al-Aqabi said in an interview followed by the information, indicating that "the government knows nothing but deduction, loans and the dollar price." He added, "More than 20 million Iraqis have been affected by the price of the dollar," noting that "the state's methodology targets the livelihood of the Iraqi citizen."
    Al-Uqabi pointed out that "the prices of consumer goods have risen to more than 30 percent," explaining that "poverty rates in the south have reached 50 percent."
    On the other hand, Al-Puni stated that "the exemptions for Jordan reduced customs revenues by 45 percent," noting that "what is declared customs revenues is a clear misleading."   LINK
    Samson:  Parliamentary warning of "street anger" if the budget is not passed next Saturday
    12:59 - 23/03/2021
    The MP for the Al-Fateh Alliance, Mithaq Al-Hamdi, warned on Tuesday of “the anger of the street” in the event that the vote on the budget was postponed in the session next Saturday, calling on the political forces to speed up reaching an agreement satisfactory to all, and on the contrary, they should go to the majority vote.

Al-Hamdi said in a statement to / the information /, that “delaying and delaying the vote on the current year’s budget has made the citizen more tired of the political forces,” warning the political forces that “in the event that the vote on the budget is postponed to another date, the street will come out forcefully. To hold them accountable for the delay.”

She added that "the passage of a third of the year without a vote is a defective matter and there is no such thing in any country in the world," calling on "the political forces to speed up to reach an agreement satisfactory to all, and on the contrary, they must go to vote by the majority."

And the head of Bayariq Al-Khair Parliamentary Bloc, MP Muhammad Al-Khalidi, revealed in a statement to Al-Maalouma, today, Tuesday, that there are 5 difficult files in the budget, which are likely to be passed by the parliamentary majority.   LINK
    GodLover:  Well...here we go again, citizens angry because these fools keep delaying the budget. Will the budget finally be voted on this Saturday? Time will tell.
    The citizens have a right to be angry & completely confused, like the rest of the world. The citizens were promised this budget will have the MR in it, sure hope for their sake & ours, to be true. 
    Is the budget waiting for the rate? Personally I do not think so. I still say the Kurds are one of the main issues, along with their interests with the oil & gas law, etc. I am hoping all issues will be settled prior to the possible budget vote this Saturday per articles.
    I do not watch the CBI...never have. My main focus continues to be on the budget.....or to be clear, the opening of the budget. The budget opening will reveal our timeline...period. They are not going to open a budget, only to amend it soon after.
    What the budget opens at, that is what it will be for the remainder of this year. I do not expect to see anything prior to the budget vote. I am looking for the new rate/figures to be added after the budget vote & prior to the signing of the budget....
    God willing, any other way does not make any sense to me. 

Samson:  The UAE Is Investing $ 10 Billion In The Indonesian Wealth Fund
    23rd March, 2021
    The UAE announced today, Tuesday, that it will invest $ 10 billion through its governmental and private investment tools and equipment, in the Indonesian sovereign wealth fund.
    The Emirates News Agency said that the investment of $ 10 billion in the Indonesian Investment Authority came in implementation of the directives of Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi.
    Investments will focus on strategic sectors in the Republic of Indonesia, including infrastructure, roads, ports, tourism, agriculture and other promising vital sectors, which have great prospects and potential for growth and contribute to the promotion of economic and social growth and progress in Indonesia.
    The Indonesian sovereign fund aims to implement strategic projects that support national development in Indonesia, including the development of infrastructure and the construction of the new capital in Kalimantan.  LINK
    Samson:  The Kurdish delegation returns to Baghdad at this time
    13:28 - 23/03/2021
    Member of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region, Othman Karim, revealed, on Tuesday, that the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government will return to Baghdad one day before the vote on the budget.

Karim said in a statement to "the information", that "in the event that an understanding has been reached between the political blocs on Saturday as a date for voting on the budget, the delegation will visit Baghdad last Friday."

He added, "This visit will be crucial to stabilizing the region's share, and there are good signs of reaching an agreement, especially since the region is fully committed to delivering 250,000 barrels of oil and half of the proceeds from the border crossings, and we hope that no new conditions are presented to the delegation that would delay reaching an agreement."    LINK
    ATPinfinity:  "to Baghdad one day before the vote on the budget" until then HOLIDAY/VACATIONING IN KURDISTAN...the delegation of the Kurdistan Regional Government SPEAKS SOFTLY…..THIS HAS TO BE A DONE DEAL

weslin3 and Diamond like this post

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:08 am