Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy settles the controversy over the dollar’s ​​exchange rate ... "This is how it will pass thr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy settles the controversy over the dollar’s ​​exchange rate ... "This is how it will pass thr Empty A deputy settles the controversy over the dollar’s ​​exchange rate ... "This is how it will pass thr

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Mar 2021, 2:45 pm

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    Deputy Taha Al-Defense revealed, on Thursday (25 March 2021), that the budget will pass at an exchange rate of 145 thousand dinars.
    " The Kurds are exerting pressure on the region's share of the budget," Al-Defense said in a statement to the program (Close to You), which is shown on Al-Rasheed TV , and which IQNEWS followed  , indicating that "the Kurdish representatives are manipulating us."
    He added that "the budget will pass according to an exchange rate of 145 thousand dinars," noting that "large political forces and mafias stand behind the currency auction."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:35 am