Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"It exceeds two years' budget." Disclosure of the amount of smuggled Iraqi money

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"It exceeds two years' budget." Disclosure of the amount of smuggled Iraqi money Empty "It exceeds two years' budget." Disclosure of the amount of smuggled Iraqi money

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Apr 2021, 8:05 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Integrity Committee revealed, on Saturday (April 3, 2021), the volume of Iraqi money smuggled abroad, while a former deputy confirmed that the numbers rise daily in varying proportions.
    "The volume of Iraqi funds smuggled abroad since the beginning of this year is estimated at 350 trillion dinars (239.7 billion US dollars)," said a member of the Integrity Committee, Taha Al-Defense, in a statement carried by Al-Araby Al-Jadeed newspaper and followed by  IQNEWS , indicating that "this number exceeds the country's budget. For more than two years. "
    He added, "The sums smuggled out of the country were through fake receipts, and many of the commissions paid for the purpose of smuggling were obtained by some officials."
    While a former member of the Parliament's Finance Committee, Rahim Al-Darraji, confirmed that "the value of the looted money in Iraq is about 450 billion dollars," noting that "this number rises daily in varying proportions, because the corruption operations led by the influential parties and sponsored from home and abroad continue strongly, as it continues." These parties exploit every Iraqi incident or setback to turn it into a form of financial gain. "
    He continued that "these political forces, and their corrupt personalities, consider Iraq nothing more than a mine and a work camp," explaining that "most of the politicians leave Iraq after the expiration of their political duties, whether they are parliamentary or governmental, and because oversight bodies are weak in Iraq and subject to party influence," Theft is not difficult for the powerful. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:35 pm