Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fraudulent seizure of a transaction at Trebil port containing a waste of more than 12 million dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fraudulent seizure of a transaction at Trebil port containing a waste of more than 12 million dinars Empty Fraudulent seizure of a transaction at Trebil port containing a waste of more than 12 million dinars

Post by Rocky Fri 07 May 2021, 6:58 am

[size=35][size=35]Fraudulent seizure of a transaction at Trebil port containing a waste of more than 12 million dinars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2021-05-07 | 02:55
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Friday, the Trebil border crossing announced that a wheel was seized outside the customs campus at the control of search and investigation.

The media of the Border Ports Authority stated in the Rudd statement to Alsumaria News, that “a wheel loaded (electric cable) with a load of (40 tons), was seized outside the customs campus when the search and investigation control was carried out. The CMRC, the border crossing point, contrary to the regulations and instructions in force. "

And he added, "After checking its customs treatment, it was found that there was a waste of public money in the amount of (12 million and 978 thousand Iraqi dinars) for the difference in fees that was charged as revenues to the state treasury.

He continued, "What was seized according to a fundamentalist report was transferred to Camark Trebil police station for the purpose of presenting it to the attention of the competent investigating judge to take the necessary legal measures."

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 6:38 pm