Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial confirms: No financial allocations for those with avoided contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial confirms: No financial allocations for those with avoided contracts Empty Financial confirms: No financial allocations for those with avoided contracts

Post by Rocky Sat May 08, 2021 8:13 am

[size=52]Financial confirms: No financial allocations for those with avoided contracts[/size]

[size=45]Today, Friday, the Ministry of Finance confirmed that the general budget schedule for 2021, which was voted on in Parliament, did not include any allocations for those whose contracts were canceled by the Popular Mobilization Forces, the Interior and Defense.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry said to the official agency, that "Table (B) attached to the General Budget Law that Parliament voted and entered into force did not include any allocations for those whose contracts were canceled."[/size]
    [size=45]She added that "the allocations of the Popular Mobilization Authority came only to insure the cost of (169 thousand and 400) affiliates and on the basis of a total monthly salary of one million and four hundred thousand dinars for each member and did not include the return of those whose contracts have been avoided."[/size]
    [size=45]And she continued, "The remaining amount of 22 billion dinars is to pay the dues of the Al-Abbas combat division, according to the recommendations of the committee formed by the Prime Minister's Office and approved by the Prime Minister."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed Oct 02, 2024 12:09 pm