Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

95% of them are from central and southern Iraq .. 83 thousand tourists entered the borders of Sulaym

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

95% of them are from central and southern Iraq .. 83 thousand tourists entered the borders of Sulaym Empty 95% of them are from central and southern Iraq .. 83 thousand tourists entered the borders of Sulaym

Post by Rocky Sun 16 May 2021, 7:23 am

[size=30]95% of them are from central and southern Iraq .. 83 thousand tourists entered the borders of Sulaymaniyah during Eid Al-Fitr

2021-05-16
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

More than 83 thousand tourists visited the tourist places within the borders of Sulaymaniyah Governorate, during the days of Eid Al-Fitr.
    A spokesman for tourism in Sulaymaniyah, Aram Shwani, said today, Sunday, according to the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan website, that during the five-day holiday on the occasion of Eid al-Fitr, 83 thousand and 779 tourists visited the tourist areas within the borders of Sulaymaniyah.

He added, that 95% of the tourists came from southern and central Iraq, and compared to the Eid days of last year, the rate of tourism is on the rise, as 50 thousand tourists visited the borders of Sulaymaniyah Governorate during Eid Al-Fitr last year, but more than 83 thousand tourists visited Sulaymaniyah regions in this year's Eid.

And Shwani continued: Last year, due to the spread of Corona virus and the curfew decision, the tourist areas in Sulaymaniyah did not receive many tourists, but this year, despite the curfew and a number of other measures in the cities of southern and central Iraq, many tourists went to the borders of Sulaymaniyah Governorate. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:46 am