Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra demonstrators rally in front of the local government building: We will not leave until the dem

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra demonstrators rally in front of the local government building: We will not leave until the dem Empty Basra demonstrators rally in front of the local government building: We will not leave until the dem

Post by Rocky Wed May 26, 2021 8:21 am

[size=52]Basra demonstrators rally in front of the local government building: We will not leave until the demands are met[/size]

[size=45]Hundreds of citizens gathered in front of the Basra local government building, demanding first the dismissal of the local government, headed by the governor of Basra, in addition to the dismissal of the federal government that did not implement its promises to the demonstrators.

A number of demonstrators in Basra said that their demonstrations will continue until the demands are met, in addition to revealing the killers of demonstrators and journalists in the governorate, while a number of them explained that other demands lie in changing the political system in Iraq, which has failed since 2003 to draw a real building map in Iraq in light of widespread corruption Financial and administrative.

The demonstrations began in Basra from Abd al-Karim Qasim Square in the center of the governorate, amid rallies that roam the governorate's streets until they reach the local government building.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jun 03, 2024 7:03 am