Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A second wave of price hikes as the dollar exchange continues to rise

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A second wave of price hikes as the dollar exchange continues to rise Empty A second wave of price hikes as the dollar exchange continues to rise

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jun 2021, 7:21 am

A second wave of price hikes as the dollar exchange continues to rise

•  Time: 06/07/2021 08:06:05

•  Reading: 2,158 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The rise in the dollar exchange rate again led to a second wave of food price hikes in the wholesale and retail markets in Baghdad,
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    At a time when the Parliamentary Committee on Economy and Investment and an economist called for urgent government intervention to control prices. Al-Kifah and Al-Harithiya Central Stock Exchange in Baghdad recorded 149,600 dinars for 100 US dollars, while selling prices in banking shops in the local markets in Baghdad stabilized at 150 thousand dinars, and buying prices at 149 thousand dinars per 100 US dollars.
    A group of wholesalers in Shorja al-Bayaa said in a press interview, "Most of the food prices are directly affected by the rise in the price of the dollar in the market, given that these materials come through imports and therefore their bills are paid in dollars."
    The dollar's rise is not the first of its kind, but it is the highest, compared to the past period, and the markets and commercial centers are almost devoid of shoppers, due to the economic confusion from the new rise in food prices and others.
    In turn, citizens in Baghdad complained about the high prices of materials, stressing that the impact of the high dollar exchange rate was strong on them, in light of the weak control over the markets as well.
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 11:01 am