Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is moving towards Syria and Turkey to resolve its water share

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is moving towards Syria and Turkey to resolve its water share Empty Iraq is moving towards Syria and Turkey to resolve its water share

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Jun 2021, 2:22 pm

Iraq is moving towards Syria and Turkey to resolve its water share
    [size=11]Publication date: 06.23.2021 | 18:56 GMT |[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Wednesday, the Iraqi Ministry of Water Resources announced that Baghdad is moving towards Syria and Turkey to resolve Iraq's water share.
    Ministry spokesman Ali Radi said in a press statement, "The current water storage in dams and reservoirs is very good and sufficient to secure all obligations of the current summer agricultural season, as well as the first irrigation of the upcoming winter season."
    He added, "A technical team is currently in Turkey to discuss a set of files, most notably the water releases in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, and the file of the joint protocol between the two countries regarding Iraq's water share of the Tigris River, as well as the joint research center between them."
    He pointed out that "a meeting was held a month ago with the Syrian side, and it is hoped that another meeting will be held at the beginning of next July in Baghdad or in Damascus to discuss water supplies."
    Earlier, the deputy head of the Agriculture and Water Committee in the Iraqi parliament, Mansour Al-Baiji, warned of a water crisis that Iraq may face.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:27 pm