Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Energy: $195 million was paid to the Bismayah Electricity Station, despite its cessa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Energy: $195 million was paid to the Bismayah Electricity Station, despite its cessa Empty Parliamentary Energy: $195 million was paid to the Bismayah Electricity Station, despite its cessa

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Jun 2021, 7:06 am

Parliamentary Energy: $195 million was paid to the Bismayah Electricity Station, despite its cessation of work

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Parliamentary Energy Committee revealed that the Ministry of Electricity paid 195 million dollars to the Basmaya power station, despite its suspension.
    Committee Chairman Haibat al-Halbousi said in a parliamentary intervention during a session hosting Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, which was followed by "Economy News", that "the Ministry of Electricity paid the Basmaya Electricity Station $195 million and it is not working because of the Iranian gas outage."
    He added that "the Basmaya station operates with Iranian gas, and Iraq pays the wages of 4.5 thousand megawatts, whether it is working or stopped due to the contract concluded with the government," noting that "the government has renewed the contract now."
    Al-Halbousi confirmed that "the Ministry of Electricity paid the amount of 195 million dollars for two months to the Basmaya plant, and it is not working."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 12:55 pm