Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After Biden's air strikes on Iraq and Syria .. a new resolution from the US House of Representatives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After Biden's air strikes on Iraq and Syria .. a new resolution from the US House of Representatives Empty After Biden's air strikes on Iraq and Syria .. a new resolution from the US House of Representatives

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Jul 2021, 6:52 am

[size=52]After Biden's air strikes on Iraq and Syria .. a new resolution from the US House of Representatives to cancel the military authorization[/size]

[size=45]The US House of Representatives Appropriations Committee approved amendments to repeal the US government's authorization to use military force for 2001 and 2002, the latest step in that effort.[/size]
    [size=45]This amendment was submitted by Representative Barbara Lee, who commented on the matter in a statement and said, "Now is the time to restore balance to this Constitution, and Congress must take action in this regard."[/size]
    [size=45]The move to revoke the mandate has begun since President Biden launched air strikes in Syria last February, as well as strikes on the Iraq-Syria border last month.[/size]
    [size=45]Biden cited more than once the second article of the constitution, as a legal justification for these strikes, although these military actions still raise controversy over the authorization of the use of military force.[/size]
    [size=45]Last month, the House of Representatives approved a stand-alone bill to repeal the 2002 law, which authorized the Iraq war, two weeks later, the House also approved to repeal the 1991 Gulf War "Military Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against Terrorists" law and a 1957 resolution that granted "authorization of military action against terrorists." extensive military action in the Middle East.[/size]
    [size=45]The 2001 bill was passed in the days following the 9/11 terrorist attacks to allow military action, but this law has since been used to justify military action in more than a dozen countries, including Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Diamond likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 3:29 pm