Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official statistic: 80% of Iraqis subscribe to the Internet

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official statistic: 80% of Iraqis subscribe to the Internet Empty Official statistic: 80% of Iraqis subscribe to the Internet

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Aug 2021, 7:02 am

[size=30]Official statistic: 80% of Iraqis subscribe to the Internet

2021-08-31
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The head of the Executive Authority of the Media and Communications Commission, Ali Al-Moayad, announced on Tuesday that 80% of the population in Iraq are subscribers to the Internet.
    Al-Moayad said that "we have 39 million telecommunications users and 80% of Iraqis are connected to the Internet."
    And he added: We do not believe that we have reached an ideal state, and 4G service needs stages to reach a state of stability due to the ISIS war.
    Al-Moayad also pointed out that the Internet and communications services stop annually during the days of millions of religious visits, and we were able to overcome this crisis this year.
    For his part, Alaa Jassim, CEO of Earthlink Internet Services, said: The Internet sector has 23 official companies approved by the Ministry of Communications, and this is a disastrous number by all standards, in addition to the presence of more than 100 unofficial companies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:18 am