Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi: We will not allow the power of nepotism to rig the elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi: We will not allow the power of nepotism to rig the elections Empty Al-Kazemi: We will not allow the power of nepotism to rig the elections

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Sep 2021, 7:02 am

[size=52]Al-Kazemi: We will not allow the power of nepotism to rig the elections[/size]

[size=45]Yesterday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi stressed the prevention of the influence of nepotism, fraud and corruption on the results of the upcoming elections, warning against buying the votes of voters with false promises and temptations of jobs and plots of land.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi said during the cabinet session that was held yesterday under his presidency, according to a statement, "The temptation of citizens with false allegations is completely unacceptable, and they should not be drawn into it, and it will be monitored by us."[/size]
    [size=45]He added, "I warn against any attempt to buy votes through fictitious appointments or the distribution of plots of land, as they are false promises and citizens should not believe them," stressing, "There will be no sway for nepotism, forgery and corruption, no matter the cost."[/size]
    [size=45]He continued, "We are holding our session, and we are days away from holding the next elections, and we are confident and optimistic that these elections will be an Iraqi precedent in integrity and choosing the best for our people."[/size]
    [size=45]And he added, "We have fully accomplished all the requirements of the electoral process in terms of security, logistics, and finances, and only time separates us from conducting it."[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Kazemi said, "We will come out with a result based on integrity and transparency in the upcoming elections," stressing, "From here, we urge everyone to go to the polls, and end an era of corruption that harmed our beloved Iraq."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:35 am