Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Labor announces the date for the release of the salaries of the social protection network

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Labor announces the date for the release of the salaries of the social protection network Empty Labor announces the date for the release of the salaries of the social protection network

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Sep 2021, 7:02 am

Labor announces the date for the release of the salaries of the social protection network

•  Time: 09/30/2021 08:27:23

•  Reading: 1,521 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs will release, during the next week, the salaries of the social protection network for the month of October, which will be distributed in the month of October.
    The head of the body in the ministry of social protection Huda carpets that " the Authority supports millions of families sustaining the poor and needy and the needy, which must be supported logistically and financially, through services aimed at reducing poverty and unemployment."
    And she indicated that "the commission called on the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to provide it with employees appointed within the political class who are suitable for their ages to work in it because there is a severe shortage of its staffing with the momentum of work."
    Sajjad pointed out that "the authority deals with nearly five million citizens, as well as dozens of joint projects and programs with governmental institutions and local and international organizations, which requires additional staffing for its work."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:57 pm