Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki donated a plot of land belonging to him for orphans

Cat561
    Cat561
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Maliki donated a plot of land belonging to him for orphans Empty Maliki donated a plot of land belonging to him for orphans

Post by Cat561 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Maliki donated a plot of land belonging to him for orphans

All news / special: contribution of the State Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki with a land belonging to him and located in an area Utaifiyya Foundation a few Mohammed "p" that sponsor "5600" orphan "1223" family Mtaffah and marginalized state on the request made by the institution and by asking for allocation a piece of land, Vmnhaa piece of land belonging to him and stated in the text of Mr. al-Maliki margin following: "specialty segment belonging to me in the Utaifiyya few Mohd" p "humanity for the benefit of orphans who are under the auspices of this institution."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm