Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Honest: Saddam donated the land of Basra to Kuwait.. We are working to return it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Honest: Saddam donated the land of Basra to Kuwait.. We are working to return it Empty Honest: Saddam donated the land of Basra to Kuwait.. We are working to return it

Post by Rocky Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:48 pm

[size=52]Honest: Saddam donated the land of Basra to Kuwait.. We are working to return it[/size]
    • Today 14:11

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Baghdad..
    On Saturday, Zahra Al-Bajari, a representative of the Al-Sadiqun Bloc, confirmed the continuation of parliamentary and political efforts to restore the rights of the people of Basra, especially on the border with Kuwait, accusing the grave regime of handing over lands to Kuwait for political gains.
    Al-Bajari said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "The UN resolutions were issued at a difficult time in the history of Iraq, when Saddam's grave regime made wholesale concessions in order to continue in power."
     She added, "The transgression of Iraqi territorial waters calls for a demand for usurped rights, and there is a parliamentary and popular rejection of it," indicating that "the exterminated regime donated Iraqi lands and the people of Basra will not give them up."
     He pointed out that "the port of Faw could be exposed to danger in light of the blatant Kuwaiti transgression of the Iraqi government to assign an Iraqi national negotiator who does not neglect the real adoptions of the Iraqis."
     He explained, "The negligence on the part of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs increases Kuwait's greed for Iraqi lands, and the government must negotiate vigorously to regain Iraqi lands despite UN resolutions and choose good negotiators supported by evidence to confirm the ownership of the land to Iraq." Ended 25

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:01 pm