Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The Postponement Of The Court Is Correct And An Opportunity To Complete Political Underst

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The Postponement Of The Court Is Correct And An Opportunity To Complete Political Underst Empty Al-Maliki: The Postponement Of The Court Is Correct And An Opportunity To Complete Political Underst

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jan 2022, 6:42 am

[size=38]Al-Maliki: The Postponement Of The Court Is Correct And An Opportunity To Complete Political Understandings
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/19/2022 | 1:16 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Dergham Al-Maliki, considered, on Wednesday, the postponement of the issue of challenging the legitimacy of the first session of the House of Representatives as a correct decision and another opportunity for the political forces to complete their understandings, likely that the Federal Court would issue an explanatory statement related to addressing the constitutional timings.
    Al-Maliki said in a statement to / information /, that “the decision of the Federal Court to postpone the hearing of the appeal case in the first session of the House of Representatives is correct,” noting that “the decision to postpone certainly gave another opportunity to complete political understandings.”
    He added that "the pronouncement of the appeal case in the session is an influential and sensitive decision that cannot be resolved in one session," noting that "the court will study the case completely and carefully until the final decision is taken."
    Al-Maliki suggested that “the Federal Supreme Court will issue an explanatory statement regarding the handling of the constitutional timings.” Ended / 25 AD

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 9:31 am