Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad hosts the UN conference of "FAO"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad hosts the UN conference of "FAO" Empty Baghdad hosts the UN conference of "FAO"

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Jan 2022, 6:52 am

[size=45][size=41]Baghdad hosts the UN conference of "FAO"[/size][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Nour News/ Baghdad
    The capital, Baghdad, is preparing to host and organize the conference of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations “FAO” next February, after an absence of nearly 54 years since the last conference organized by one of the countries in the region.

The Permanent Representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations agencies in Rome, Safiya Al-Suhail, said in a statement to the newspaper, "Al-Sabah", that "the tripartite meeting, which was organized through an electronic circuit, reviewed all the necessary preparations for organizing the 36th conference of the Organization (FAO) in the capital, Baghdad, and the Minister of Agriculture expressed Iraq's interest in hosting this international conference in the capital, Baghdad, after an absence of 54 years since its last organization in one of the countries of the region.

Al-Suhail added, "The Minister of Agriculture conveyed the keenness of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi and the relevant ministries to provide all facilities and support to achieve a distinguished hosting, and during the meeting, the participation of countries, dignitaries, UN officials, international organizations and civil society organizations were discussed."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:53 am