Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Zebari: My Candidacy For The Presidency Is "Definite" And We Are Waiting For The Next Session Of Par

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Zebari: My Candidacy For The Presidency Is "Definite" And We Are Waiting For The Next Session Of Par Empty Zebari: My Candidacy For The Presidency Is "Definite" And We Are Waiting For The Next Session Of Par

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 2:11 pm

Zebari: My Candidacy For The Presidency Is "Definite" And We Are Waiting For The Next Session Of Parliament
    02/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Presidential candidate Hoshyar Zebari confirmed today, Friday, that his candidacy for the presidency is "definitive", while he said that "we are waiting for the next session of Parliament."
    Zebari said in a televised interview, followed by "Earth News": "Barzani's initiative came after the good relationship of the Democrat with the Alliance of Sovereignty and the Sadrist movement, indicating that there is no suggestion of a role to break up the Shiite house."
    He added, "The recent visit to Najaf and our meeting with Mr. Al-Sadr was positive, and we are in favor of finding a solution to the crisis between the current and the framework."
    Zebari said, "It is not in our interest to have a government or constitutional vacuum, and we are working to expedite the formation of a government with the broad participation of national forces," noting that "the recent elections changed many of the rules of the political game."
    He continued, "Our alliance with the Sadrist movement and sovereignty is strong and coherent, and a certain party must confront the decision so that it bears clear responsibility for failure or success. However, we have an understanding to impose the law on everyone regarding uncontrolled weapons."
    Zebari indicated that there is a "vision to integrate the armed factions and strengthen the authority of the state, and there is no attempt to prejudice the popular mobilization."
    He continued, "The state is for all of us, and our partners make it imperative that we guarantee everyone's right, and we are concerned about the Shiite-Shiite dispute."
    He explained: "Voting requires two-thirds of the number of members of Parliament, and we have to mobilize to get the sufficient number."
    However, Zebari, "It is not in our interest to have a government or constitutional vacuum," adding, "We are working to expedite the formation of a government with the broad participation of national forces."
    He added, "No judicial convictions were issued against me by the Ministry of Finance, and the withdrawal of confidence was political."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:40 pm