Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Clarification From The Minister Of Labor On The Two Files Of Employment And Care Allocations In The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Clarification From The Minister Of Labor On The Two Files Of Employment And Care Allocations In The  Empty Clarification From The Minister Of Labor On The Two Files Of Employment And Care Allocations In The

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Feb 2022, 6:17 am

[size=38]Clarification From The Minister Of Labor On The Two Files Of Employment And Care Allocations In The 2022 Budget
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/04/2022 | 7:55 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    Today, Friday, Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Adel Al-Rikabi, clarified about the new allocations for social protection.
    Al-Rikabi said, “The general budget for 2022 has not been approved yet, and if the budget is approved, things will become clear in this aspect,” stressing that “the government is destined to make allocations for social protection, people with disabilities and special needs,” noting that “the ministry has no knowledge of the amount of The allocations that will be determined, and it hopes that good financial allocations will be made for social protection and people with disabilities that fit the current conditions in light of the lack of job opportunities and the high rates of poverty and unemployment.”
    With regard to the recruitment process for the unemployed, Al-Rikabi indicated that “the employment process in the public sector is the responsibility of the Federal Service Council, which is concerned with appointments in all government departments and institutions,” noting that “the Ministry of Labor is concerned with employment or employment in the private sector and private sector companies.” different.”
    He added, "There is a higher committee stipulated by the Labor Law called (the Higher Committee for Planning and Manpower Employment) headed by the Minister of Labor, and it has government agencies about 15 ministries, in addition to the Federation of Trade Unions and the Iraqi Federation of Industries."
    He pointed out that “this committee was formed by order of my office, and it is concerned with researching or developing a policy through a team of experts in the field of employment and manpower employment who have qualifications, and they are of working age, in addition to young people of both sexes for employment in various fields of the private sector in Iraq. He pointed out that “this committee is working on developing an employment strategy and providing job opportunities for the workforce in the private sector.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:56 am