Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr Tweets About The Dollar Exchange Rate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr Tweets About The Dollar Exchange Rate Empty Al-Sadr Tweets About The Dollar Exchange Rate

Post by Rocky Wed 16 Feb 2022, 5:51 am

Al-Sadr Tweets About The Dollar Exchange Rate
    02/16/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, demanded, today, Wednesday, that the Iraqis be spared interest damage due to the high exchange rates of the dollar.
    Al-Sadr said in a tweet followed by Earth News, "After the rise in the exchange rates of the dollar ... and the benefits and harms in it, it should not at all be a rise in market prices, especially with regard to the important commodities that the people need in their daily life at all." .
    Al-Sadr added, “It is necessary to work through economic security to punish all those who seek to do so among the merchants and the like, and in accordance with the law, especially as we are approaching the blessed month (Ramadan), but absolutely,” calling on the government to “deal with all violators firmly, no matter what. He was the perpetrator.”
    Al-Sadr continued, “The merchants should take into account the people, not their money, and not to deal with greed. They are responsible before God, before the people, and before us as a whole.” Important basic commodities, especially vegetables, grains, construction prices, and the like.”
    He concluded his speech by saying, "Although there is a claimed benefit from the rise in the exchange rates of the dollar, it should not be at the expense of the people, the poor, the destitute and the needy. Otherwise, this will inevitably be unfair."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:14 pm