Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The Lack Of Transparency Led To The Lack Of Knowledge Of The Fate Of The Surplus Funds Fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The Lack Of Transparency Led To The Lack Of Knowledge Of The Fate Of The Surplus Funds Fr Empty Economist: The Lack Of Transparency Led To The Lack Of Knowledge Of The Fate Of The Surplus Funds Fr

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Feb 2022, 8:42 am

Economist: The Lack Of Transparency Led To The Lack Of Knowledge Of The Fate Of The Surplus Funds From The Rise In Oil
    02/20/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Economic expert Salam Sumaisem stressed today, Sunday, that the lack of transparency has led to the lack of knowledge of the fate of the surplus funds from the rise in oil prices.
    Economic expert Salam Sumaisem said in a statement to Earth News, "The rise in the price of a barrel of oil is in the interest of the country, but unfortunately, these numbers are not clear due to the absence of final accounts on the one hand."
    Sumaisem added that "we do not have final accounts showing that the budget, which was at a price of 45 dollars per barrel of oil, was how it was spent," noting that "the oil surpluses have not yet been clear where they went."
    He pointed out that "since the middle of last year, oil prices began to rise, and we know that the previous parliament was dissolved since last October, and now the new parliament exists, but until this moment things are still murky and it has not been clear where this money went."
    He continued, "The Financial Supervision Bureau did not assist us with the final accounts or any comment on this subject, and it is possible to say that due to the lack of transparency in dealing with these funds, this is not clearly explained."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:21 am