Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: We seek to import two million tons of wheat, and we will accept offers next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: We seek to import two million tons of wheat, and we will accept offers next Sunday Empty Iraq: We seek to import two million tons of wheat, and we will accept offers next Sunday

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 5:33 am

[size=47]Iraq: We seek to import two million tons of wheat, and we will accept offers next Sunday[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [size=47]Iraq: We seek to import two million tons of wheat, and we will accept offers next Sunday
    [/size]

[size=31]To fully meet the needs and provide strategic stock[/size]

Baghdad - Reuters

Today, Friday, the Iraqi News Agency quoted a spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Muhammad Hanoun, as saying that the ministry had asked the Ministry of Finance for sufficient amounts to import two million tons of wheat to fully meet the needs and provide a strategic stock.
    He added that Iraq will accept offers from international companies to buy wheat starting next Sunday.
    Russia and Ukraine are major grain exporters, as their exports constitute 25% of the total global production, which pushes Iraq to be affected in that aspect.According to the former director of the General Company for Iraqi Grain Dealers, Abdul Rahman Al-Jubeirawi, Iraq annually needs approximately 5 million tons of wheat to secure the ration items.
    These developments come on the impact of the reduction adopted by Iraq in the agricultural plan for grain for this year, which preceded it to the half level due to the water crisis that the country has been experiencing for years and its severity has worsened since 2018.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 4:58 pm