Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi and Egyptian Securities Commission are organizing a joint work program to activate the me

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi and Egyptian Securities Commission are organizing a joint work program to activate the me Empty The Iraqi and Egyptian Securities Commission are organizing a joint work program to activate the me

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Mar 2022, 6:40 am

The Iraqi and Egyptian Securities Commission are organizing a joint work program to activate the memorandum of understanding

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    At the invitation of the Egyptian Stock Exchange and within the framework of cooperation between counterparts in the securities sector and based on the memorandum of cooperation between the Iraqi Securities Authority and the Egyptian Supervisory Authority and the memorandum of understanding between the Iraq Stock Exchange and the Egyptian Stock Exchange, the two sides organized a joint work program and meetings that included discussing various topics according to the following program :
    The meeting of the head of the Iraqi Securities Authority, Mr. Hassan Hammoud Al-Agaili, with his Egyptian counterpart, Dr. Muhammad Omran, on Sunday, February 6, 2022 at the headquarters of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority
    The Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Market, Mr. Thaer Adnan, the Executive Director of the Iraq Stock Exchange, Mr. Taha Ahmed Abdel Salam, and the Chairman of the Association of Capital Market Brokers, Mr. Ali Al-Mukhtar, participated in the meeting, and from the Egyptian side, the two Vice-Presidents of the Egyptian Authority, Counselor Reda Abdel-Moati and Mr. Islam Azzam participated in the meeting .
    On the same day, the second meeting was held between the delegations of the two countries at the headquarters of the Egyptian Stock Exchange, with the participation of the Executive Director of the Egyptian Stock Exchange, Dr. Muhammad Farid and his assistants for electronic systems and control over trading, disclosure and governance .
    These meetings come within the framework of benefiting from the experience of the Egyptian Stock Exchange and the Egyptian Authority in the framework of developing instructions and rules and the wide use of electronic systems in trading, monitoring and disclosure .
    These meetings will continue over the next two days and will include meetings with senior officials in the Egyptian government, where it is hoped that meetings will be held with the Minister of Business Sector as well as the Minister of Planning and Economic Development .
    As well as to benefit from the experience of the clearing and settlement company and the data and information publishing company .
    The authority and the market had sent 30 brokers for practical training in the Egyptian Stock Exchange in February for training through the Association of Financial Data Analysts .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:08 am