Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister Of Oil Calls For Accelerating The Implementation Of Gas, Solar Energy And Water Injecti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister Of Oil Calls For Accelerating The Implementation Of Gas, Solar Energy And Water Injecti Empty The Minister Of Oil Calls For Accelerating The Implementation Of Gas, Solar Energy And Water Injecti

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Mar 2022, 5:56 am

The Minister Of Oil Calls For Accelerating The Implementation Of Gas, Solar Energy And Water Injection Investment Projects
    03/08/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Oil Minister Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar affirmed, today, Tuesday, the ministry's keenness to develop the infrastructure of the oil and energy sector, and the optimal investment of gas through the implementation of investment projects by developing gas fields and gas associated with oil production operations.
    The Ministry of Oil stated in a statement received by "Earth News" that "this came during his meeting with the President of Total (Patrick Bouyanne) on the sidelines of his participation in the (CERAWEEK 2022) energy conference organized by the Information and Visions Company (HIS Markit in Houston, Texas) for the period from 7- March 11th.
    During the meeting, the Minister of Oil discussed “mechanisms for accelerating and accelerating the implementation of investment projects related to gas, the development of oil fields, solar energy production and the water injection project, stressing the importance of intensifying joint technical efforts to complete the engineering works and designs required during the current stage in order to determine the starting point for the implementation plans of the projects that have been agreed upon.” implemented with the company.
    The CERAWEEK 2022 conference is held annually to discuss topics related to climate, technical cleanliness, energy and gas transition projects, geology, economics, markets, energy and renewables, UPSTREAM and DOWNSTREAM projects, and is attended by ministers and experts concerned with energy, oil and gas, and economists.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:05 pm