Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State Of Law: The Government And Some Blocs Took Advantage Of The Bombing Of Erbil For The Purposes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State Of Law: The Government And Some Blocs Took Advantage Of The Bombing Of Erbil For The Purposes  Empty State Of Law: The Government And Some Blocs Took Advantage Of The Bombing Of Erbil For The Purposes

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2022, 4:35 pm

[size=38]State Of Law: The Government And Some Blocs Took Advantage Of The Bombing Of Erbil For The Purposes Of Bidding And Display
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/17/2022 | 7:48 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    On Thursday, Representative of the State of Law Coalition, Aref Al-Hamami, considered the government's reactions and some political blocs regarding the bombing of Erbil as mere bids and reviews.
    Al-Hamami told "The Information", "Regional countries such as Turkey and the Gulf states represented by the UAE and Qatar are trying in various ways to aggravate the internal situation in Iraq by raising issues and igniting strife between the political blocs, most notably the issue of the bombing of Erbil."
    He added, "These countries are deliberately, in one way or another, on the lack of consensus or understanding within the Shiite house, represented by the forces of the coordination framework and the Sadrist movement, and the persistence of differences."
    The representative of the State of Law coalition explained that “the bombing of Israeli Mossad sites in Kurdistan will not affect in any way the new movement between the framework and al-Sadr,” noting that “negotiations are continuing to form the new government and have not been interrupted between the Shiite parties.”
    Al-Hamami added that "some political blocs and the current government played a demonstration role on the incident of bombing Israeli sites inside the territory of the Kurdistan region." Done/25 SR

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 4:07 pm