Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The National Union: We will boycott the Saturday session if no agreements are reached

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The National Union: We will boycott the Saturday session if no agreements are reached Empty The National Union: We will boycott the Saturday session if no agreements are reached

Post by Rocky Thu 24 Mar 2022, 6:07 am

[size=45]The National Union: We will boycott the Saturday session if no agreements are reached
    4 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan bloc in the House of Representatives, Harim Kamal Agha, confirmed that the bloc will boycott the next parliament session in the event that the Shiite parties do not reach an agreement between them.
    Agha said that his party's bloc considers reaching an agreement within the Shiite house an important matter for the political process, noting that the Sadrist movement's agreement with the coordination framework and the formation of the largest bloc, and their agreement also to nominate a candidate for prime minister, will have an impact on the agreement of the Kurdish blocs among them.
    While he added, the party bloc will be among the blocs that will boycott the parliament session to break the quorum next Saturday in the event that those blocs do not reach joint agreements.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:03 pm