Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani Describes The Demonstrators Against The Abuse Of Reference As “Infiltrators And Losers”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Barzani Describes The Demonstrators Against The Abuse Of Reference As “Infiltrators And Losers” Empty Barzani Describes The Demonstrators Against The Abuse Of Reference As “Infiltrators And Losers”

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Mar 2022, 6:17 am

[size=38]Barzani Describes The Demonstrators Against The Abuse Of Reference As “Infiltrators And Losers”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/28/2022 | 12:36 PM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad:
    The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, described, on Monday, the crowds that came out to condemn the abuse issued by one of his party members against the religious authority as “infiltrators and losers,” describing their protest demonstrations and burning of his party’s office in Baghdad as “sabotage acts.”
    Barzani said in a statement seen by / the information /, "We strongly condemn the burning of the office of the Kurdistan Democratic Party in Baghdad, which was repeated for the second time by a group of intruders and losers that could only commit sabotage acts, which indicates the state of tension and instability. and chaos.”
    Barzani added, "The person who committed insulting religious symbols has been arrested, has been brought to justice, and he will receive his just punishment."
    Large crowds demonstrated, yesterday night, to protest against the abuse directed by a member of Barzani's party called "Nayef Kurdistani" against the religious authority, while the protesters set fire to the party's office in the Karrada district in the center of the capital. finished/25

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:18 am