Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sounded the hour sue Maliki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sounded the hour sue Maliki Empty Sounded the hour sue Maliki

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 8:23 am

Sounded the hour sue Maliki

12-08-2014 01:36 PM

I'm not who Iserfon in optimism, especially in regard to the subject of the goodness of the country and their equivalents. But at the same time can not deprive myself of a few moments of happiness, even after hearing the news of the end of the reign of al-Maliki and the nomination of a replacement after times of heavy tug of war between the wings of the National Alliance.

Nor can any interested simple political life that alleges that the new candidate for prime minister, Haider Abadi can be different from al-Maliki are especially great, and they are of the same political line and carrying the same content of ideas and the methodology of the Dawa Party, which is the transfer of power in Iraq since the 2005 elections.

But in the attainment year, the right of the Iraqi citizen to express how much even a simple joy on the occasion of the demise of a nightmare Maliki, who uniqueness rule for eight years and ran one of the ugliest pages of Iraqi history when he scored his reign the largest number of victims and internally displaced persons and fugitives to various parts of the ground.

Talking about the end of the era of Bad and hold hopes on a new era can not be in any case, but a strong motivation to hold accountable the guilty and negligent, offenders, but not in a way fallopian Iraq and the prospects that show examples of ordinary people and their progress that they are hardened criminals that they had delivered Iraq to the situation deteriorating and reality tragic.

Yes, gentlemen, to be a concerted all efforts and unify the vote in order to prepare a full file and systems of all crimes, embezzlement and injustices that have occurred in the reign of al-Maliki and, without exception, any name or position or status, because the joy of the Iraqis should not be corrupting Bmjamlat political at the expense of the public interest.

I do not want to go the reader to the spaces and fake optimism to the New Testament, because those who support it are of the same school-Maliki, but this does not prevent the attempt in the direction of the collection and arrangement of all violations and crimes that have occurred in the past eight years and the pressure is ascending to the judicial authorities and the judiciary to interact with the campaign trial oppressors of the people and looters of public money and other crimes that law experts say it's no statute of limitations and can be moved and be activated at any time.

We do not want these grievances to be a factional or zonal with the legitimacy of the Kurds in the prosecution of cutting their salaries and subjected their power for political bargaining cheap and the legitimacy of the Shiites in the accounting rule in their name and work hard to impoverish their regions and their provinces rich in all kinds of wealth, as well as the legitimacy of the Sunni component in the prosecution of the bombing of their cities and left their families under the pretext of fighting terrorism, created by al-Maliki, and there also the case for the rest of the ingredients and sects.

The key is first to walk in this campaign is the claim by finding real reform of the system of judicial in Iraq and to work on independence is real for the executive authorities as a prelude to achieving credibility for this system to be internationally recognized and cut off the road on every criticism or skepticism, especially among human rights organizations the world that have monitored the level of flagrant of personal and partisan exploitation of the judiciary in Iraq.

Go back and repeat that we will not overfed in optimism or go to Mraba green of freedom, safety and prosperity, but it is our right as citizens and voters to demand the rights of a very simple first and foremost to see the iniquities and Cherdna and Avqrna behind bars, he and all of the subsidy. And for this to come Ntmask hands and recite the Duas please and beg God that opens us to a new era with the first sun preeminence on Iraq after that still Abid chair.

Amir al-Obeidi

Iraqi writer

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 31 Aug 2024, 9:16 pm