Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“OPEC +” agrees to increase oil production by 432,000 barrels per day in May

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“OPEC +” agrees to increase oil production by 432,000 barrels per day in May Empty “OPEC +” agrees to increase oil production by 432,000 barrels per day in May

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Apr 2022, 8:39 am

“OPEC +” agrees to increase oil production by 432,000 barrels per day in May

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    to publish Thursday , March 31 , 2022
    minute reading

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Currently showingDespite America's pressure on OPEC, Saudi Energy Minister: We did the right thing[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

(CNN)-- The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries and Russia agreed, Thursday, to maintain the increase in crude oil production for the month of May 2022 by 432,000 barrels per day.

The ministers of OPEC member countries and non-OPEC producers held a meeting today via videoconferencing techniques.

"OPEC" said, in a statement, that following the conclusion of the ministerial meeting, it was noted that the continuation of the oil market fundamentals and consensus on expectations indicate a well-balanced market and that the current volatility is not caused by fundamentals but by continuous geopolitical developments.

OPEC decided to hold its next ministerial meeting on May 5, 2022.
    The organization stressed the importance of adhering to the full compliance and compensation mechanism and benefiting from the extension of the compensation period until the end of next June.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 2:44 am