Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new statement from the Commission regarding the rewards for polling officials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new statement from the Commission regarding the rewards for polling officials Empty A new statement from the Commission regarding the rewards for polling officials

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2022, 5:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

BAGHDAD - 
    The Independent High Electoral Commission announced today, Sunday, its continuation of distributing the rewards of polling officials, while indicating that it had approved the dissolution of a political party. 
    A statement by the Commission, received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), stated that "the Electoral Commission is seeking to take legal and administrative measures to return the insurance amounts to the winning candidates in the parliamentary elections for the year 2021 through a personal request submitted in all electoral governorate offices, after paying the fines for violators of the electoral campaign system." No. (5) of 2020, in addition to informing all violating candidates, who were subjected to financial fines, the necessity of paying within a period of (10) days from the date of notification.
    He added, "The commission is continuing the process of distributing the rewards of the polling officials participating in the parliamentary elections for the year 2021, as the distribution takes place through the headquarters of the directorates of state treasuries in all governorates in coordination with the specialized committees formed in the electoral district offices to follow up the disbursement process, noting that" the commission has accomplished governorates. (Al-Muthanna, Najaf and Karbala) responsibilities in this regard, and the governorates (Wasit, Maysan, Nineveh, and Anbar) are close to completing the distribution, while the percentages have varied in the rest of the governorates
    . And the political organizations by the constituent body, stipulating the dissolution of the party.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:29 pm