Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: The File Of Foreign Workers Poses A Threat On Two Levels

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: The File Of Foreign Workers Poses A Threat On Two Levels Empty Economist: The File Of Foreign Workers Poses A Threat On Two Levels

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:01 am

[size=38]Economist: The File Of Foreign Workers Poses A Threat On Two Levels
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    04/14/2022 | 12:26 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The economic expert, Nabil Jabbar Al-Ali, warned on Thursday of the dangers of the presence of foreign workers on the security and economic levels, at a time when Iraq is complaining about the high unemployment rate.
    Al-Ali said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, "Foreign labor can constitute an incentive to work, innovate and compete, but sometimes local labor may be crowded out in case the economy is subject to deflation and stagnation, and opportunities may be crowded between foreign and local, causing an increase in local unemployment."
    He added that "one of the dangers of the presence of employment is the depletion of hard currency, especially if their presence does not equate to an increase in external revenue from hard currency as a result of attracting projects that may contribute to providing the state with currency or protecting local production."
    He explained that "on the security level in Iraq, as a country with limited intelligence capabilities and weak database formation, it may be easy to exploit the presence of foreign workers to implement terrorist projects inside the country, which has suffered as much as it has suffered due to the fragility of the security situation in it." finished/25 h

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 1:30 pm