Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

WHERE IS IRAQ LOCATED IN THE GLOBAL HUNGER INDEX?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

WHERE IS IRAQ LOCATED IN THE GLOBAL HUNGER INDEX? Empty WHERE IS IRAQ LOCATED IN THE GLOBAL HUNGER INDEX?

Post by Rocky Mon 02 May 2022, 3:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    WHERE IS IRAQ LOCATED IN THE GLOBAL HUNGER INDEX?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]7 hours ago60

The report of the International Food Policy Research Institute (GHI) divides countries into four categories, which are the least hungry, moderate, worrying and dangerous, and the index determines the level of hunger in each country based on an assessment of rates, the most important of which are: lack of food supplies for the population in general, malnutrition in children, and their deaths due to lack or Malnutrition
    The report stated that 18 countries ranked first, which is the category of least hungry in the world, which are Belarus, Bosnia, Brazil, China, Kuwait, Turkey, Uruguay and others.
    As for the Arab world, Kuwait ranked first with the least hungry countries, followed by Tunisia in second place, Saudi Arabia in third, and Jordan in fourth place.
    The report added that Oman ranked eighth, Egypt ninth, and Iraq tenth and 85th globally, indicating that it came within the category of worrying hunger with 22.8 points.
    According to economists, any country in the world does not have its food security, as it is considered threatened by hunger, and the reality of Iraq is that it does not have food security, as it is not sufficiently agricultural and industrial, nor in terms of resources, as it is a rentier country with a single resource.
    They added that the rates of poverty and unemployment are high, so it is under the threat of external inflationary shocks and at the mercy of oil prices and within the region of countries threatened by hunger, especially in light of the increasing desertification and drought and fluctuations and extreme temperatures.

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:00 am