Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zamili calls on the concerned authorities to find a radical solution to unemployment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zamili calls on the concerned authorities to find a radical solution to unemployment Empty Al-Zamili calls on the concerned authorities to find a radical solution to unemployment

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 7:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - I know
    Today, Wednesday, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, called on the concerned authorities to find a radical solution regarding unemployment, while warning against limiting the role of the Federal Service Council.
    The media office of the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Hakim Al-Zamili chaired, today, an expanded consultative meeting organized by the Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee, and hosted by Minister of Health Hani Musa Badr and the advanced cadre in The Ministry, Chairman of the Federal Service Council Mahmoud Al-Tamimi, undersecretaries of the ministries of finance and agriculture, heads of unions in all medical and health sectors, and representatives of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.
    Al-Zamili called "all ministries, relevant institutions and the Service Council to find radical solutions to the problem of unemployment of graduates and unemployed youth, and to present realistic studies in this regard," stressing "the need to agree on setting a comprehensive road map between the ministries of health, higher education, finance and the concerned parliamentary committees to address the problems and obstacles related to appointing medical and health professionals.
    He continued, "The appointments file is exclusively entrusted to the Federal Service Council, and the government should hold ministries and entities accountable for violating the instructions and decisions in force," calling on the Service Council to "take effective and encouraging steps that are capable of activating the dormant sectors such as industry, agriculture and investment to increase the absorptive capacity and activate the health insurance law to encourage the private sector." on work.”
    Al-Zamili warned against limiting the role of this council by putting pressure on it and preventing it from carrying out its duties that would end the phenomenon of randomness in appointments, calling on the service council to follow up on the phenomenon of foreign labor that has weakened the labor market.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 11:21 am