Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition compares Plasschaert to "Miss Bell": the decision-maker in Iraq!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki's coalition compares Plasschaert to "Miss Bell": the decision-maker in Iraq! Empty Al-Maliki's coalition compares Plasschaert to "Miss Bell": the decision-maker in Iraq!

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Jun 2022, 5:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition compares Plasschaert to "Miss Bell": the decision-maker in Iraq![/size]

[size=45]The State of Law coalition, on Thursday, likened the role of the United Nations Representative to Iraq, Jenin Blashardt, to the role of the British High Commissioner's advisor, Mays Bell during the British Mandate of Iraq, noting that Blashardt had become the most important word in Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]Coalition member Rasoul Radi said in a televised interview that "Blackshart has become the decision-maker in Iraq and her role is similar to that of the "Miss Bell".[/size]
    [size=45]He added that "the framework stipulated that the food security law does not contradict the decisions of the Federal Court and that the initiative of the independents is good and acceptable to the framework and the other party was not convinced by it."[/size]
    [size=45]Radi explained that "the coordinating framework is able to pass a candidate for prime minister if an agreement is reached with the forces allied with it, but it insists on keeping the Shiite house united."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 6:15 pm