Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Education: Contracting new lecturers is subject to the 2022 budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Education: Contracting new lecturers is subject to the 2022 budget Empty The Ministry of Education: Contracting new lecturers is subject to the 2022 budget

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 4:35 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Education: Contracting new lecturers is subject to the 2022 budget[/size]
    Iraq
    11:13 - 07-07-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Education announced that hiring new lecturers is subject to the 2022 budget, while warning of a crisis due to a shortage of staff due to the new retirement law.

The administrative agent in the ministry, Falah Al-Qaisi, said that "the decision to reopen the contract with graduates to be appointed as lecturers for free is linked to the approval of the 2022 budget, because this matter is subject to the provision 
    of financial allocations to the applicants." 

He explained, that the opening of contracts is through the general directorates of education in Baghdad and the governorates, according to the needs of each directorate and each school for the vacant specialties in schools, where there are special mechanisms prepared by the directorates when opening the contract. 

It is noteworthy that the number of free lecturers contracted according to Resolution 130 and 315 exceeded 200,000, all of whom continue to serve in primary and secondary schools and literacy centers, and are offset by about 600,000 teaching and educational bodies on permanent staffing. 

In turn, the Director General of Rusafa Third Education, Hussein Ali Nasser, said that "the application of the new retirement law will expose schools to a crisis in educational staff between a teacher and a teacher, because the majority of the old will retire, which leads to vacancies in the scientific and humanitarian disciplines."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:37 am