Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Ataa Movement: The coordinating framework does not think of extending Al-Kazemi at all

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Ataa Movement: The coordinating framework does not think of extending Al-Kazemi at all Empty Ataa Movement: The coordinating framework does not think of extending Al-Kazemi at all

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2022, 7:00 am

Ataa Movement: The coordinating framework does not think of extending Al-Kazemi at all
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A spokesman for the Ataa Movement, Haider Al-Tamimi, revealed that the coordinating framework does not think about extending a new term for the current Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, “at all,” explaining that the coordinating framework is committed to coming up with a candidate who is acceptable to all political partners, not just the parties involved in the framework.
    Haider Al-Tamimi said that "the coordination framework continues in its meetings and discussions, and there are a set of options," noting that "coming out a candidate for prime minister needs consensus, and that he has acceptance by everyone."
    It is noteworthy that the Ataa movement is an Iraqi political party established by the head of the Popular Mobilization Committee, Faleh al-Fayyad, where the founding members of the party met in 2017. A state of intellectual balance with communism, secularism, Arab nationalism and other ideas.
    Al-Tamimi noted that “a large number of names nominated for the position of the next prime minister have been put forward, and the time is not appropriate to mention everything that is being proposed,” stressing that “the coordination framework is determined to choose one of them, after deliberating with partners inside and even outside the framework.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:37 am