Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Finance conducts an inspection visit to the customs authorities and free zones and i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Finance conducts an inspection visit to the customs authorities and free zones and i Empty The Minister of Finance conducts an inspection visit to the customs authorities and free zones and i

Post by Rocky Mon 15 Aug 2022, 4:56 am

The Minister of Finance conducts an inspection visit to the customs authorities and free zones and issues several directives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Monday, Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi issued several directives during an inspection visit he made to the customs and free zones authorities.
    The Ministry's media office said in a statement, "As part of a series of visits conducted by the Minister of Finance to the departments and bodies of the ministry, Minister of Finance Ali Abdul Amir Allawi conducted, today, Monday, an inspection visit to the General Authority of Customs and the Iraqi Free Zones Authority, accompanied by the directors of the two bodies, Shaker Mahmoud Al-Zubaidi and Munther. Abdul Amir Asad and in the presence of the advanced cadre in the Customs Authority.
    The visit, which included the departments and divisions of the authority, included, according to the statement, "writing several directives that would develop and enhance its tasks and capabilities, and follow-up to intensify efforts to raise the level of services provided, as well as direct knowledge of the progress of the approved administrative and technical procedures."
    Allawi stressed, "The visit came with the aim of identifying obstacles and diagnosing weaknesses in the performance of institutions, and working to overcome them as quickly as possible, bypassing complex procedures, and making efforts according to the maximum available capabilities to serve the public interest," stressing that "one of the most important priorities is to raise the efficiency of employees and affiliates to perform their work." With great professionalism and diligence.”
    He added, "All efforts should be redoubled between the various institutions operating in customs centers and free zones, and direct coordination between them in order to bring about a qualitative leap in the customs sector and Iraqi free zones, reduce cases of systematic manipulation and smuggling, and encourage foreign investments," noting "the importance of teamwork in order to protect the economy." national economy, maximizing non-oil revenues, and reviving local sectors.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:49 pm