Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National proposals discussed the blocks and authorized to develop a negotiating committee, including

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National proposals discussed the blocks and authorized to develop a negotiating committee, including Empty National proposals discussed the blocks and authorized to develop a negotiating committee, including

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 5:48 am

National proposals discussed the blocks and authorized to develop a negotiating committee, including its final position

Baghdad-Iraq-Presse -24 August / August: Discuss the National Alliance, last night, papers and proposals of the political blocs and authorized the negotiating committee for the elaboration of the final position of the Alliance of them before drafting the government program for the next stage.

The National Alliance said in a statement received L / Iraq Press / copy of it on Monday, said that "the leadership of the Iraqi National Alliance, headed by Ibrahim al-Jaafari held, yesterday evening, a meeting with the negotiating committee tasked with conducting dialogues with the political blocs to form the next government."

The statement added that "the conferees discussed the papers and proposals put forward by the political blocs in order to formulate the government program for the next phase," he said, adding that they "agreed to take charge of the negotiating committee problem crystallize visions and make perceptions final adopted by the National Alliance and the dialogue with the rest of the blocks on them."

He was a senior source in the National Alliance, had confirmed L / Iraq Presse /, Lance Sunday, Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi told the political blocs to submit Marchihaa ministries within 72 hours. Ended (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:30 pm