Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yuli national committee negotiating the final submission of perceptions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yuli national committee negotiating the final submission of perceptions Empty Yuli national committee negotiating the final submission of perceptions

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 9:55 am

Yuli national committee negotiating the final submission of perceptions

The first Iraqi National Alliance, the negotiating committee, to provide the final perceptions espoused by and dialogue with other political blocs on them. 

A statement by the Office of the President of the Iraqi National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the media, the agency received for News News (et) a copy of the day, that "the leadership of the Iraqi National Alliance met under the chairmanship of Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in his office in Baghdad with the negotiating committee tasked with conducting dialogues with the political blocs to form the next government," . 

He added that "the conferees discussed the papers, and proposals put forward by the political blocs; aim of formulating the government program for the next phase."He pointed out that "they agreed on the negotiating committee that handles the problem crystallize insights, and perceptions of the final adopted by the Iraqi National Alliance, and dialogue with the rest of the blocks on them."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 10:13 pm