Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Amiri sends a message to Masoud Barzani

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amiri sends a message to Masoud Barzani Empty Al-Amiri sends a message to Masoud Barzani

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Aug 2022, 5:16 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Amiri sends a message to Masoud Barzani[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
    On the occasion of the seventy-sixth anniversary of the founding of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, we congratulate the honorable brother, Mr. Masoud Barzani, and we congratulate all the brothers in the Political Bureau, the leadership cadre and the masses of the party on this occasion. On this dear occasion, we recall the long struggle history and the pure blood of this party in the face of tyranny and injustice, and its active participation in the experience of building the new regime after the change along with other national forces. The language of dialogue and understanding, and invoking the interests of the country and the people in order to overcome the existing crisis, on the basis of invoking the constitution and the law and preserving the role of constitutional institutions.
    We wish prosperity, stability and peace to our dear people in the Kurdistan region. We wish glory, glory, victory and stability to all the dear Iraqi people with all their dear components in a strong and united homeland. Peace, mercy and blessings of God be upon you.[/size]
    [size=45]Hadi Al-Amri
    08/18/2022[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:58 am