Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Preparing 113 plots of land for establishing schools in Najaf within the Chinese loan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Preparing 113 plots of land for establishing schools in Najaf within the Chinese loan Empty Preparing 113 plots of land for establishing schools in Najaf within the Chinese loan

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Sep 2022, 5:17 am

Preparing 113 plots of land for establishing schools in Najaf within the Chinese loan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad

The Najaf Education Directorate handed over 113 plots of land to those responsible for the Chinese loan, in order to construct more school buildings that the province needs in the second phase of the project .
    The Director-General of the province's education, Mardan Al-Budairi, said in a statement reported by "Al-Sabah" newspaper, that "Najaf seeks to break the duplication in its school buildings by increasing the number of buildings. The Ministry of Education project number one, and it has been sluggish for years, in addition to the Chinese loan buildings .”
    Al-Budairi added, "The governorate lost the share of the first phase of the Chinese loan project, when only 40 school buildings were allocated to it, while project officials handed over 53 plots of land ."
    He pointed out that "if these buildings are implemented, education will be able to bring more than 100 of them into service," noting that "it is hoped that this year and next year, 50 buildings will be completed, accommodating about 250 thousand students."

18 . views
    Added 09/10/2022 - 12:26 PM
    Update 09/10/2022 - 1:10 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:32 pm