Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Labor: We seek to legislate the Child Protection Law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Labor: We seek to legislate the Child Protection Law Empty Minister of Labor: We seek to legislate the Child Protection Law

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Nov 2022, 7:45 am

Minister of Labor: We seek to legislate the Child Protection Law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 11/19/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 569

Baghdad / resource news
    Today, Saturday, the Minister of Labor and Social Affairs, Ahmed Al-Asadi, confirmed the ministry's efforts with Parliament to legislate and approve the Child Protection Law.
    This came during his presidency of the first meeting of the Child Welfare Authority.
    The minister said during the meeting, which was attended by members of the commission representing ministries, according to a ministry statement, that "the House of Representatives and the Family and Childhood Committee are interested in legislating the Child Protection Law," noting "the efforts made by the ministry to approve the law after submitting all observations by members of the commission."
    He stressed "the importance of overcoming all obstacles after a realistic discussion of the law by those concerned with childhood," stressing "the need for the law to be complementary and appropriate to the social norms of Iraqi and Arab society."
    The minister stressed "the importance of the role played by the members of the commission in light of the circumstances the country is witnessing, which have produced many challenges facing childhood in Iraq," pointing out that "
    He listened to the observations made by members and representatives of the ministries concerned with childhood for the purpose of maturing and unifying them in order to approve and legislate the Child Law as soon as possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:37 pm