Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A slight decrease in gold prices in Baghdad markets and its stability in Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A slight decrease in gold prices in Baghdad markets and its stability in Kurdistan Empty A slight decrease in gold prices in Baghdad markets and its stability in Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Dec 2022, 5:18 am

A slight decrease in gold prices in Baghdad markets and its stability in Kurdistan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-18 02:41
    Font

Shafaq News / The prices of "foreign and Iraqi" gold decreased slightly in the local markets in the capital, Baghdad, while it settled in the markets of Erbil, the capital of the Kurdistan Region, today, Sunday, (December 18, 2022).
    Shafaq News agency reporter said that gold prices in the wholesale markets on Al-Nahr Street in the capital, Baghdad, were recorded this morning. The selling price for one 21-carat weight of Gulf, Turkish and European gold was 378 thousand dinars, and the purchase price was 374 thousand dinars, while the selling price for yesterday, Saturday, was 379. One thousand dinars per weight.

Our correspondent indicated that the selling price of one 21-carat weight of Iraqi gold also recorded a slight decrease, at 348 thousand dinars, and the purchase price reached 344 thousand.
    With regard to gold prices in goldsmiths' shops, the selling price of the 21-karat Gulf gold weight ranges between 380 thousand dinars and 390 thousand, while the selling price of the Iraqi gold weight ranged between 350 thousand and 360 thousand dinars.
    As for the gold prices in Erbil, they witnessed stability, as the price of 24 carat gold sold 440 thousand dinars, 22 carat sold 405 thousand dinars, 21 carat sold 390 thousand dinars, while 18 carat sold 335 thousand dinars.
    One mithqal of gold is equal to (five grams).
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:32 am