Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A LEADER IN AL-FATEH: SENDING THE 2023 BUDGET WILL BE DELAYED TO FEBRUARY FOR TWO REASONS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A LEADER IN AL-FATEH: SENDING THE 2023 BUDGET WILL BE DELAYED TO FEBRUARY FOR TWO REASONS Empty A LEADER IN AL-FATEH: SENDING THE 2023 BUDGET WILL BE DELAYED TO FEBRUARY FOR TWO REASONS

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Jan 2023, 5:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    A LEADER IN AL-FATEH: SENDING THE 2023 BUDGET WILL BE DELAYED TO FEBRUARY FOR TWO REASONS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago12

Today, Saturday, the leader of the AFateh Alliance, Ali Al-Fatlawi, revealed that sending the draft budget bill for the year 2023 has been delayed until February, explaining the reason for that.
    Al-Fatlawi told Al-Nabaa Agency that “the committees specialized in drawing up the items of the 2023 budget have completed most of the axes, but there are two paragraphs that have not been resolved so far, which are the percentage of the Kurdistan region and the addition of operating expenses after the recent cabinet decision to add tens of thousands of contracts to the owners of several ministries.” and government agencies."
    And Al-Fatlawi indicated that "sending the budget may be in February or next March, after resolving the two paragraphs, to be ready before the House of Representatives, pointing out that determining the price of a barrel of oil will be determined within a week from now, in a fixed manner, according to the information."

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:33 pm