Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dollar prices are jumping back up to record numbers.. The bank's sales activity ends early

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dollar prices are jumping back up to record numbers.. The bank's sales activity ends early Empty Dollar prices are jumping back up to record numbers.. The bank's sales activity ends early

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Jan 2023, 5:11 am

[size=30]Dollar prices are jumping back up to record numbers.. The bank's sales activity ends early

2023-01-19
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad
    [rtl]The exchange rates of the dollar rose today, Thursday, to reach 163,700 on the stock exchanges.[/rtl]
    As for the money exchange, the price of $100 exceeded one hundred dollars to 164,500 thousand dinars.

The price of the dollar fell slightly today, Thursday, immediately after the appearance of the list of currency auction sales by the Central Bank, which showed an increase in sales during the day, Thursday, compared to yesterday.
    The currency sale window showed the sale of 136.1 million dollars, of which 104 million dollars went to enhance the balances abroad for the purpose of import, while cash sales amounted to 32 million dollars.
    And it clearly shows the extent to which the exchange rate market was affected by sales related to foreign remittances and not cash sales, as immediately after its rise, the dollar exchange rates on the stock exchange fell to 162.100 thousand dinars per 100 dollars, after it rose to 163 thousand dinars.
    This increase was a jump of 0.6% compared to the opening prices, as the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad opened at a price of 162,000 thousand dinars per 100 dollars.
    While the purchase price in exchanges reached 161 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars, while the selling price amounted to 162,500 thousand dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2024, 3:39 am