Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kirkuk management: distribution of gasoline stations in the civil price 800 dinars per liter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kirkuk management: distribution of gasoline stations in the civil price 800 dinars per liter  Empty Kirkuk management: distribution of gasoline stations in the civil price 800 dinars per liter

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Sep 2014, 6:35 am

Kirkuk management: distribution of gasoline stations in the civil price 800 dinars per liter 

The Department of Kirkuk province, Wednesday, to begin the distribution of benzene in the civil stations starting next week at a price of 800 dinars a liter.

The governor of Kirkuk Necmettin cream that he "will be distributed product at the new price of petrol which is 800 dinars, starting on Sunday 14 September 2014."

He added that "the distribution process will be by your Coupon gasoline, which was distributed to citizens through agents and food."

It is noteworthy that the government filling stations in Kirkuk have shut down more than a month because of the force of benzene, while spreading the filling stations in the civil city streets that sell gasoline at a price of 1300 dinars per liter.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 5:44 am